India Jewellery Review
India Jewellery Review is the first comprehensive review of India's gems and jewellery industry. It is based on financials of 2,722 companies with reported revenue of 2.5 Lakh Crore.
India Jewellery Review is a unique data backed report which provides deep insights into state of the industry.
Following are some of the key findings of the report -
- ♦ Gems and jewellery industry grew at a robust pace of 18%
- ♦ FY15 saw a dip in gold prices compared to FY14 and FY13. Average import price of gold during FY15 was ₹24,800
- ♦ Overall revenue was reported at ₹2.5 Lakh Crore. Retailers accounted for ₹1.4 Lakh Crore whereas trading houses reported revenue at ₹1.13 Lakh Crore
- ♦ Average profitability of retailers was 1.5%
- ♦ 25 retailers reported revenue more than ₹1,000 Crore. Their average profitability was 1.83%. Kalyan Jewellers reported highest revenue of ₹7,426 Cr
- ♦ 10 companies accounted for 43% of the total revenue reported by retailers whereas top 100 retailers accounted for 78%
- ♦ 14 traders reported revenue more than ₹1,000 Crore with average profitability of 0.38%. Rajesh Exports limited reported highest revenue of ₹38,000 Crores
- ♦ Total inventory at the closing of FY15 was reported at ₹48,000 Crores of which ₹41,000 Crores
To view full report, please send request to ma[@]zaubacorp.com